It is a very common problem that products produced by Cold Roll Forming Machines have burrs ,these burrs cannot meet market requirements, such as burrs
What is the difference between Pre-Cut And Post-Cut？
Here we will talk about the differences between Pre-Cut And Post-Cut operations.
- Reduce the cost of cut-off dies and their maintenance.
- No buff on the ends.
- Ability to hand-feed strips or sheets for low-volume production.
- In roofing and wall panel products, pre-cut avoids cut-off distortion because running different gauges and yield with the same roll tooling affects the final shape which may not match the blade even though it is within tolerances.
- Possibility of increased end flare, especially in deeper parts.
- Requires more forming stations making the roll forming mill and tooling more expensive.
- Generally requires more floor space.
- Shorter products are more of a challenge and can introduce part quality issues
- Difficult multi-bend parts can be a problem in terms of quality
- Pre-cut may require intermediate guides, especially when running short pieces. Adjusting these guides becomes problematic with multiple width guides
- Production rate is higher with post-cut
- Better part control in terms of quality
- Reduces end flare considerably. End flare can be controlled
- Better results for high-strength steels such as dual phase and martensitic steels
- Lengths as short as 2-3 inches
- End straighteners are most effective in post-cut, controlling bow, camber and twist.
- No leading edge deformation of the part in post-cut.
- Ability to provide punching/notching during the cut-off operation, possibly eliminating one or more secondary operations
- Expensive cut-off press and die
- Maintenance costs, especially for the cut-off die
- End burr resulting in rough end
- May require manual feeding of leading end of first part upon introduction of a new coil
- In many cases, all surfaces must be supported in order to avoid end distortion. This is not always possible due to inability to build robust die sections into the die OR the need to leave an opening in a practically close space
Contact Us . If you have any question, please dont hesitate to contact us . We can send you more excellent case pictures and videos . We also will definitely give you best answer.
Often hear some buyers complain their machine orders can not run & operate smoothly after the equipment reach their workshop.And also the suppliers can not
During operating Cold Roll Forming Machine, special attention must be paid to maintenance.So we ensure the stable operation of the machine, which will not affect